Performs cell localisation and identification on previously motion corrected MESc files in which each measurement unit was scanned on the same scene.
- Finds somas and dendrites in each selected measurement unit based on their activity
- Correctly handles spatially overlapping components
- Assigns the components found in different measurement units to each other with a clustering algorithm
- If a given component was not active in a measurement unit, copies the missing ROI into the measurement unit
- Extracts the fluorescent signal from the found ROIs
- MATLAB toolbox
- Short test data with two motion corrected and image-registered MESc files scanned on the same scene on different days
- Long test data
- Installation and user manual
- To save curves in the own curve format of MES, a lite MES version is needed. A setting file necessary to run it can be requested here.